In what unit are expressed USRBIN results when using deq99c routine and radioactive decay ?

From: Sebastien WURTH (wurth@ipno.in2p3.fr)
Date: Tue May 16 2006 - 16:46:07 CEST

    Hello dear fluka users and developpers,

    I'm trying to score dose rate after several decay times with USRBIN and the
    cards to simulate radioactive decay and scoring : RADDECAY, IRRPROFILE,
    DCYSCORE and DCYTIMES.

    I use the fluence calculation of all particles (code 201) using fluka
    executable linked with deq99c.f routine
    in order to convert fluence to dose.

    According to the manual, DCYSCORE section, note 1. [...]all quantities
    are expressed per unit time [...].

    I assumed that my results are expressed in pSv/s beacuse :

    - USRBIN when fluence is scored expresses its results in
    part/cm²/primary particle
    - With FLUSCW + deq99c.f, results are expressed in pSv/primary particle
    - With IRRPROFILE, and DCYSCORE, results are expressed in pSv/s ==> IS
    THAT TRUE, AFTER ALL ?

    I'm asking because the results are not as I expected, the dose rates are
    far to important.
    (They actually become lower when the decay times increase but...).

    Thank you kindly in advance for all your answers and advices.

    Sebastien.