Scoring of residual projectile fragments

From: Gutermuth Frank (F.Gutermuth@gsi.de)
Date: Fri Jun 09 2006 - 15:05:39 CEST

    Dear Fluka community,

    I am looking for a way to score (radioactive) residuals resulting from projectile fragmentation, i.e. from the break up of a heavy ion beam. According to my observation these are not included in the output requested with option RESNUCLE(I). Is there any standard option allowing the scoring of residual projectile fragments or do I have to write/modify a user routine in order to do this, e.g. MGDRAW (which would exclude the usage of biasing)? Any idea would be highly appreciated.

    Best Regards
    Frank

    Dr. Frank Gutermuth
    GSI - Safety and Radiation Protection

    Gesellschaft für Schwerionenforschung mbH
    Planckstraße 1
    64291 Darmstadt

    phone ++49 6159 71 2400
    fax ++49 6159 71 2109