help me with flulka input in C.R.

From: h jalali (h_bjalali@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Aug 30 2006 - 21:11:22 CEST

    Respectable professors
      I have selected the topic ' the influence of cosmic radiation on spacecraft' for my MSc project and I am going to use FLUKA code for my purpose. I have already run a fluka input about a spallation neutron source by Fluka but now I do not have a clear overview about my problem.I have enough information about cosmic radiation but I don't know how I can simulate it by Fluka.
      I would appreciate you if you help me by giving a sample of fluka input in Cosmic radiation.
      Best regards
      H.B.Jalali