RESNUCLE query

From: Nicole Patricia Lee Pratt-Boyden (npp598@bham.ac.uk)
Date: Wed Sep 27 2006 - 15:15:22 CEST

    Hello,

    I'm using the RESNUCLE card at the moment and was just hoping for some
    clarification on some of the WHAT values. Apologies as I'm aware that
    this is probably something quite straightforward for most of you!

    >From what I understand, FLUKA scores residual nuclei over a range of Z
    and A - the exact range set by WHAT(3) and WHAT(4). WHAT(3) is the
    maximum atomic number Z to be scored, this I understand.

    I'm a little uncertain, though, as to what M = N-Z-(NMZ)min stands for,
    and specifically how this relates back to atomic number A, i.e. how the
    maxmimum value of A is determined by M or NMZ.

    Any guidance would be very much appreciated! With best regards,

    Nicole Pratt-Boyden.