AW: USERDUMP and User written SOURCE routine

From: Chris Theis (Christian.Theis@cern.ch)
Date: Tue Nov 28 2006 - 01:19:24 CET

    Hi Martin,

    I think that some time ago a colleague and I have already solved the problem that you are tackling at the moment. I have a bunch of routines (modified mgdraw, source + parser extensions) that allow you to flag geometry regions as particle sinks in the input file. All particles entering those regions are stopped and their type, weight, energy, position & direction is saved to a file. In a second step these files can be loaded and the particles are re-started for further transport and also the normalization with respect to the original run is taken care of. In case you're interested send me a private message and I will dig those routines up.

    Cheers
    Chris

    Chris Theis
    CERN/SC-RP - European Organization for Nuclear Research
    1211 Geneva 23, Switzerland
    Phone: +41 22 767 8069 Office: 892-2A-015
    e-mail: Christian.Theis@cern.ch