question about source routine

From: hamide jalali (jalali.hb@gmail.com)
Date: Thu Nov 23 2006 - 18:04:19 CET

    Dear FLUKA users

    I am going to simulate cosmic ray by Fluka code. I have some questions about
    writing a source.f correctly.

    1-For activating source.f ,should I write the SOURCE card after or before
    BEAM in my input file?

    2-Should I compile and link the routine before running my input file?

    3-Where can I find more explanation about WHAT(1)…..WHAT(6) and the
    continuation card's parameters of SOURCE card ?what are those exactly?

    4- I want to simulate a source with a spectrum of energy, for example from
    10Mev to 100Gev. How can I do it in a source routine?
    Thanks in advance
    Best Regards

    H.B.Jalali