Re: step size

From: Giuseppe Battistoni (Giuseppe.Battistoni@mi.infn.it)
Date: Mon Dec 04 2006 - 16:51:40 CET

    Quite strange: the size that you are describing is not critical for FLUKA.
    Have you used double precision everywhere in your routine?
    What is the size of your beam spot?
    Are you usinb a magnetic field?
    Did you already check for trivial errors in your alignment?

    Maybe it's better if you send your input and other relevant material
    for the run

    G. Battistoni