Re: step size

From: Alberto Fasso' (fasso@SLAC.Stanford.EDU)
Date: Mon Dec 04 2006 - 17:16:00 CET

    Use command LAM-BIAS (to enhance the probability of hadronic
    interactions) and/or EMF-BIAS with SDUM = LAMBEMF (to enhance
    the probability of electromagnetic interactions). Of course
    the weight of the secondaries issued from such interactions
    will be decreased by the program to correct for the biasing,
    so be careful to have MGDRAW to write it down together
    with the other particle properties, and take it into account in your
    analysis

    Alberto

    --
    Alberto Fassò
    SLAC-RP, MS 48, 2575 Sand Hill Road, Menlo Park CA 94025