Unknown Error

From: sujoy@veccal.ernet.in
Date: Mon Mar 12 2007 - 11:46:30 CET

    Hi all,
    I have recently loaded Scientific Linux from CERN ver3.05 for my PIV computer. Fluka runs fime with the preloaded example input files. But the files prepared by me does not run. It runs fine on Grid computer which is unix based.
    It gives the following error:
    flutil/rfluka: line 311: 5563 Aborted (core dumped) ${EXE} <$INPF 2>$LOGF >$LOGF
    [localhost] /home/sujoy/FLUKA >
    I have attached the Input file, Output file generated and the log file.
    Please help me.

    With Regards,
    S. Chatterjee
    Scientific Officer,