Re: Neutron Yields Below 19.6MeV

From: Stefan Roesler (sroesler@mail.cern.ch)
Date: Fri Mar 09 2007 - 12:17:36 CET

    Hi Lindley,

    Its really difficult to tell. Although I helped Y-F Wang with the FLUKA
    input and user routines I think that I did neither run it nor analysed the
    output. Anyway, I've attached an input file which I still found so that
    you can check and compare settings (be careful, a few options may have
    become obsolete). It might be worthwhile to use these settings (thesholds
    etc.) with your input just to see if they explain differences (e.g., use
    the entire input, of course after adapting it to the present FLUKA).
    Otherwise, I don't see anything wrong in your mgdraw...

    Greetings
    Stefan