questions with source & USRBIN

From: hamide jalali (jalali.hb@gmail.com)
Date: Sat Mar 17 2007 - 22:35:50 CET

    Dear FLUKA users

    I want to calculate dose in a spacecraft which is in space so I need to
    simulate a source emitting from a spherical surface in a direction which
    points inside (cosmic ray).Is there any possibility in FLUKA to do this?
    I have modified a source.f(which is in attachment) before for my purpose but
    the results are not logical.please guide me what the problem is.
    And two other questions:
    1- How can I consider spherical binning in USRBIN?
    2-Is it necessary to use USRBIN with what(1)=2 to get the same results from
    SCORE and USRBIN?

    Any help will be appreciated in advance.

    regards
    Hamide

    PS the source.f which is in attachment is just for Alpha.I used the same
    ones for other elements of cosmic ray then added up all results to get total
    dose.