Jtrack value equal to -7 and -8

From: Vadim Talanov (Vadim.Talanov@cern.ch)
Date: Tue Mar 20 2007 - 11:40:24 CET

    Dear FLUKA experts,

    this is just an observation: while writing particle properties at some boundary
    crossing, with Jtrack among them, I see the entries with the Jtrack value equal
    to -7 and -8 (few per ~10^8 particles). Do I interpret correctly that these are
    some heavy fission fragments (according to the comment to the Particle names and
    code numbers table)?

    Kind regards, Vadim