Re: [fluka-discuss]: Flair CT voxel plotting and dose distribution plotting

From: Boyu Meng <boyu.meng_at_duke.edu>
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2017 21:24:47 +0000

Dear Aleksandras,

  Thank you very much! This is a great tool. I am still trying to learn this software and I have a few questions that I can't figure out with the tutorials and manual.

  My goal is to generate a dose distribution figure overlay on the CBCT. So the general concept would be loading in my voxel file with DaVis 3D plug in and load in my dose distribution file with another DaVis 3D plug in. I can load in the voxel file of the CBCT. When using the logarithmic binning in the legend setting the figure is red, and when using the linear binning setting it is blue. Is there an option for me to change the color map to just gray scale?

  I found an old question you asked about the file format of '.bin'. The urserbin file I collected for my dose distribution is in '.bnn'. How can I load this in? I tried to load this in by converting the '.bnn' file into '.lis' file in flair, but it didn't work. the error was out of memory.

  Thank you very much for your help!

Sincerely,

Boyu