[fluka-discuss]:

From: Christian Grambow (christian.grambow_at_hs-furtwangen.de) <christian.grambow_at_hs-furtwangen.de>
Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2017 19:24:03 +0100 (CET)

Dear FLUKA experts,

I have s small question about FLUKA. I have a simple geometry in my input file
consisting of a CO-60 source and some water phantoms infront of the source.
I want to simulate Photon interactions with my source and the phantoms (material
will be changed later).
My question is: How can I score/find out/track or whatever which interactions
took place in the run?
Is there a possibility to see how many times photo effects, pair productions,
compton effects etc. happened during the run?

I am an absolute beginner with FLUKA. But I can't find an answer to this.

Thanks a lot for your help!

Chris