Re: Source definition

From: Sebastien WURTH (wurth@ipno.in2p3.fr)
Date: Fri Jun 08 2007 - 09:16:32 CEST

    Hello Shlomo,

    Since you are rather quick in the description you made, I can only
    assume I understood it properly.
    If by "plate" you mean "linear", ie a 1-D source, I suggest that you
    take a look a the fluka manual, in user routines chapter, to the source
    dedicated part.
    It is explained how to sample a source from an uniform distribution.

    Hope it helps.
    Regards.
    Sebastien.