Re: Could FLUKA calculate the range and activity of hydrogen atom in aluminium target?

From: Ercan Pilicer (ercanpilicer@gmail.com)
Date: Tue Jun 12 2007 - 10:00:53 CEST

    hello
    as far as i know range can be calculated by adding some lines into
    mgdraw.f routine even if it is not recommended. however i dont know
    any other way to do that. check x/y/z/track values and put a statement
    to check when source particle come to a boundary.
    by a quick search in FM.pdf, i have seen that there is a source to
    calculate induced activity. not know about this.
    ciao

    --
    Ercan Pilicer