[fluka-discuss]: FLUKA new version

From: MOHAMMAD JAVAD SAFARI <mjsafari_at_aut.ac.ir>
Date: Tue, 2 May 2017 20:48:22 +0430

Dear FLUKA team,I have two questions that might be somehow similar, but indeed I think explicit comments could be useful.
1. ​What is the planning to meet the new version of the code?Meanwhile, any comments that illustrate the suspected new features is favorable.
2. What's definitively the naming convention of the code (explained in a simple way)?Now, in 2017 we are working with the 2011 version which (according to its name) is related to about 5 years ago.Certainly, I could assure you that I know the release patches history.
All the best,M. J. Safari​
--
This email was Anti Virus checked by  Security Gateway.