Re: [fluka-discuss]: FLUKA new version

From: Francesco Cerutti <Francesco.Cerutti_at_cern.ch>
Date: Wed, 3 May 2017 12:04:23 +0200

Hallo

1) we are focusing our efforts to deliver a new major release within
approximately one year time (it's a forecast, not a promise).
Documentation has a part in these efforts. So new features will be
illustrated in due time as they will be released (some of them have been
mentioned in this forum, but I think there is no point now in detailing
something that is not yet available).

2) 2011.2c.5 indicates that the main version dates indeed from 2011, 2 is
its current minor version at patch level c (released on October 2014 as
written in $FLUPRO/Version.tag and described in its specific evolution
aspects in $FLUPRO/RELEASE-NOTES.fluka2011.2c), while 5 is the respin
number (usually following bug fixing).

Best regards

Francesco

Francesco Cerutti