RE: [fluka-discuss]: FLUKA Run errors

From: <mark.ibison_at_cockcroft.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 9 May 2017 14:30:08 +0000

Dear Stefan,

Thanks for the advice.
I managed to upgrade to the latest version as suggested, but the Run error remained.

Eventually I have been able to overcome it by changing to a different Run directory. I do not fully understand the reason, but maybe the file containing the random seeds has become lost or corrupted? In my case there is a file named 'ranESS Tuning Dump Model2.3b-2001' or similar, containing an array of hexadecimal numbers.

The error message suggested that a file ''ranESS Tuning Dump Model2.3b-2002' was expected (and not found, presumably).

Regards,
Mark