Re: [fluka-discuss]: USRBDX Plot

From: Francesco Cerutti <Francesco.Cerutti_at_cern.ch>
Date: Wed, 10 May 2017 17:51:07 +0200

Hi

USRBDX scores as a function of kinetic energy and angle. The latter is the
one between the particle direction and the normal to the scoring surface.
If you do not care about double differential information, you can put a
single large bin (in solid angle, sr) covering the phase space of your
interest. In the sum.lis file, angle integrated results are also provided.
Concerning double differential results, they appear there both as yields
per solid angle DeltaOmega (Part/sr/GeV/cmq/pr) and yields per polar angle
DeltaTheta (Part/deg/GeV/cmq/pr), being
DeltaOmega=2*pi*(cos(theta1)-cos(theta2)) and DeltaTheta=theta2-theta1.

Note that the normalization per scoring surface area (/cmq) is effective
only if you had previously input the latter in the USRBDX card.

Best

Francesco

Francesco Cerutti
CERN-EN/STI