Unknown problem No2

From: Ioannis Kantemiris (ikantem@phys.uoa.gr)
Date: Wed Jun 20 2007 - 11:59:13 CEST

    Dear FLUKA experts

    My problem is about source.f and FLRNDM as it is referred in :
    http://www.fluka.org/web_archive/earchive/new-fluka-discuss/1003.html.
    When I corrected my source.f based on the instructions that Mr. Vlachouis
    send, the simulation went fine. But when I tried to make my source.f more
    complicated, the same problem reappeared.
    So, when my simulation lasts for 2-3 hours (3-4million particles)
    everything goes ok, but when I increase the simulation time to eg ~10
    hours the simulation stops about half an hour before the end.
    I attach the input file and the source.f

    Thank you in advance

    Best regards

    Ioannis