Re: [fluka-discuss]: Magnetic field in FLUKA input

From: Luigi Salvatore Esposito <luigi.salvatore.esposito_at_cern.ch>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2017 17:05:24 +0000

Dear Martin,
As you have a constant magnetic field, it’s appropriate (and simpler!) to use MGNFIELD for your goal.
You need only to define the region (or regions) where the magnetic field is present and set them as magnetic regions via WHAT(5) of the ASSIGNMAt card of this region.
Refer to the manual for further details.
As you already notice, the magnetic field will be the same in all the regions set as magnetic.
Best regards, luigi