Re: [fluka-discuss]: Bremsstrahlung Dose Isolation

From: Giuseppe Battistoni <giuseppe.battistoni_at_mi.infn.it>
Date: Sat, 27 May 2017 10:46:06 +0200

Hi
Usually to perform that operation by means of another strategy

In order to flag particles produced in a given interaction I make use of
the stuprf.f user routine (stuprf = Set User Properties for Fuka Particles)

Inside it one should insert a code like:

        if (LBRMSP) then
            ISPARK(1,NPFLKA) = 1

( LBRMSP is a logical variable to spot bremmstrahlung, see (EVTFLG)
include )

After that the variable ISPUSR(1) should be set to 1 and available for
the relevant particles in all routines including the TRACKR commom

See 13.2.13 in the manual

        Giuseppe Battistoni

--
INFN Milano