Re: [fluka-discuss]: Attempts to track particles using USERDUMP - GENSTK

From: <amucha_at_agh.edu.pl>
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2017 16:28:58 +0200

Dear Fluka users,
following this thread - I need to dump information about particles
generated in proton-proton collision. I assumed I should use GENSTK
common, but how can I find information about the names of variables in
this common? I serched through the manual and find nothing. Could
anybody provide me with an example of how to retrieve info from GENSTK
common?
Thanks,
Agnieszka