Re: [fluka-discuss]: Attempts to track particles using USERDUMP - GENSTK

From: Stefan Roesler <sroesler_at_mail.cern.ch>
Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2017 14:59:45 +0200

Dear Agnieszka

In the flukapro subdirectory you find the code of all COMMONs. The header
in each file contains a description for the variables, i.e. for GENSTK

* /Genstk/ is the storage for secondaries created in hadronic *
* events *
* Np = total number of secondaries *
* Kpart (ip) = (Paprop) id of the ip_th secondary *
* Infext (ip) = possible extra infos for the ip_th secondary *
* Cxr (ip) = x-axis direction cosine of the ip_th secondary *
* Cyr (ip) = y-axis direction cosine of the ip_th secondary *
* Czr (ip) = z-axis direction cosine of the ip_th secondary *
* Cxrpol (ip) = x-axis direction cosine of the ip_th secondary *
* polarization vector (rest frame when applicable) *
* Cyrpol (ip) = y-axis direction cosine of the ip_th secondary *
* polarization vector (rest frame when applicable) *
* Czrpol (ip) = z-axis direction cosine of the ip_th secondary *
* polarization vector (rest frame when applicable) *
* Tki (ip) = laboratory kinetic energy of ip_th secondary (GeV)*
* Plr (ip) = laboratory momentum of the ip_th secondary (GeV/c)*
* Wei (ip) = statistical weight of the ip_th secondary *
* Agesec (ip) = "age" of the ip_th secondary with respect to the *
* interaction time *
* Tv = excitation energy (GeV) *
* Tvcms = actual excitation energy of the residual nucleus *
* Tvrecl = recoil kinetic energy of the residual nucleus *
* Tvheav = recoil kinetic energies of heavy (2-H, 3-H, 3-He, *
* 4-He) fragments after evaporation *
* Tvbind = approximate energy wasted in nuclear binding *
* effects (not yet operational) *

Cheers
Stefan

Stefan Roesler