RE: [fluka-discuss]: group limits start error, for help!!!

From: Stefan Roesler <Stefan.Roesler_at_cern.ch>
Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2017 12:40:32 +0000

Dear colleague

GRAPHITE is not among the names of one of the low energy neutron cross section data-sets (see list in Manual Ch. 10.4.1.2). Thus, you have to assign one of the cross section data sets in this list (Graphite bound nat. Carbon) to your material GRAPHITE with a LOW-MAT card. In fact, the example given in the manual for the LOW-MAT card shows how to do this for graphite..

Cheers
Stefan