Re: [fluka-discuss]: Minimum distance to nearest boundary

From: Alfredo Ferrari <alfredo.ferrari_at_cern.ch>
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2017 13:43:03 +0200

Hi Chris

be aware that there is no close formula at all for generic quadratic
surfaces for the minimum distance, only approximated ones are available.

               Ciao
              Alfredo

| Alfredo Ferrari || Tel.: +41.22.76.76119 |
| CERN-EN/STI || Fax.: +41.22.76.69474 |
| 1211 Geneva 23 || e-mail: Alfredo.Ferrari_at_cern.ch |
| Switzerland || |