RE: [fluka-discuss]: Properties of mgdraw

From: Kevin Crust <kjc5697_at_psu.edu>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2017 10:29:52 -0400

Dear Andrea and the Fluka experts,

Sorry for the much delayed reply, I was out of the office much of last week
and did not get a chance to try your changes until much later.
Unfortunately, the changes you made did not completely remedy the issue as
I still have some unexpected results. After dedicating some time to looking
deeper into the issue, I believe I may need to implement two extra packages:
DPMJET and RQMD. However, I cannot find in the manual how to make this
link.

Could you please confirm if I am correct that this link is necessary (the
neutron beam I am using has the energy set to 1 GeV) and if so, how to make
said link.

Thank you again,

Kevin Crust
The Pennsylvania State University