[fluka-discuss]: Scoring for cosmic ray dose equivalent

From: HASAN TOLGA ADA <hasan.tolga.ada_at_gazi.edu.tr>
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2017 18:22:42 +0300 (FET)

Dear FLUKA users,

I'll try to calculate dose equivalent for the cosmic rays on FLUKA. However I have some problems with the scoring. Here is the main problem, with the help of manual and the notes in the website, I try to make the correct scoring but I can't.

As you can understand that I am new in FLUKA and I couldn't have chance to attend neither beginner nor advanced courses.

I will be really greatful if you dear users can help me for my problem.

Best regards
Tolga