Re: [fluka-discuss]: problems with interpreting Cs results

From: francesca falorsi <falorsi.1589868_at_studenti.uniroma1.it>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2017 12:45:20 +0100

Hi Paola,
thank you for your answer.
In attach You can find the three imput files mentioned in the first
message.
When I say "there is a rise in the loss of energy" as you can see on the
right of the image "Loss_of_energy_along_z_axis.png
<http://www.fluka.org/web_archive/earchive/new-fluka-discuss/att-10626/Loss_of_energy_along_z_axis.png>"
(case without disc), i'm expeting a 1/r^2 trend because i've only
interations with air, while what I actually get is a rise in a point that
is after the edges of the disc (that is centered in z=2.5 cm with radius=1
cm). What do you think about it?
P.S. I've not choose any threshold for the transport.
Cordially,
Francesca