[fluka-discuss]:

From: Mausumi Sengupta Mitra <mausumi_at_vecc.gov.in>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2017 15:33:45 +0530

Hi,

I have calculated the distribution of angular deviation of muon (USRYIELD) transported through lead using new-defa  with and without MULSOPT option to incorporate spin relativistic correction and form factor and I got two curves as shown in attachment. For small angles the results are very close for the two cases but at large angles they differ significantly from each other. Is it

OK?

With best regards
Mausumi Sengupta Mitra