[fluka-discuss]: To change the number of particles per event

From: Saneesh N <saneesh_at_iuac.res.in>
Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2017 17:34:27 +0530 (IST)

Dear Fluka experts,

I am using 'source.f' to set the features of neutron beam such as energy and angular distribution. The source file is working well; and I could verify the energy distribution using USRBDX card. At present the number of primary particle per event is one.

How do I change the number of primary particle, say neutron per event? For example, if I set three neutron per event, I can have 3000 neutrons for 1000 events.The emission need not be sequential; but it should follow the energy (Maxwellian) and angular (isotropic) distribution mentioned in the source file. Is it connected to weight of primary ?

Ultimately I want to set a distribution to number of primary particle per event. Kindly help me to modify the attached source file.

Thanks in advance

Saneesh N

IUAC, New Delhi