RE: SCORE and energy conservation

From: Markus Brugger (Markus.Brugger@cern.ch)
Date: Thu Jul 19 2007 - 09:33:08 CEST

    Hi,

    it's hard to give a definite answer without having the input-file (in
    case the question persists, please send it to us). The fact that some
    events exceed the original beam particle energy hints the following:

    - do you use biasing in your input (e.g., leading particle) -> in this
    case an event-by-event analysis is fluctuating by principle
    - in general, doing this kind of analysis you might also be affected by
    fission (very low for W though) and missing energy

    cheers

    Markus