RE: protons in O18 and N14

From: Markus Brugger (Markus.Brugger@cern.ch)
Date: Fri Jul 20 2007 - 10:37:03 CEST

    Hi,

    you were requesting user defined dumping and had the thresholds set to
    10MeV. Please find attached a 'corrected' input-file, however check the
    thresholds, scoring, etc... if it's what you intend to calculate!

    As for the general question: FLUKA is not open source, but copyright of
    the Italian National Institute for Nuclear Physics (INFN) and European
    Organization for Nuclear Research (CERN). INFN and CERN are the
    exclusive source of distribution of the code, bug fixes and
    documentation of the FLUKA software. The source code can be requested,
    however needs to be directly agreed on (on a user basis) according to
    the CERN-INFN Collaboration Agreement, together with the agreed
    conditions of use.

    cheers

    Markus