[fluka-discuss]: DOSE IN SCORING CARD IS NOT GIVING TRUE RESULT

From: RIYA DEY <riyadey_at_barc.gov.in>
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2017 09:16:09 +0530

Dear FLUKA Experts ,

While calculating organ absorbed dose in a phatom in AP geometry position ,
I am using Energy in the Scoring Card and the after dividing the energy
(GeV)by mass of the corresponding organ , I am getting dose in terms of
Gev/gm. In the next step I am converting it in terms of Gy and the answer
matches with the literature value.

                But if I directly use DOSE in the Scoring Card , the results
(which is obtained in terms of GeV/gm) are far away from the true result .

                Kindly tell me why Dose in the Scoring Card is not working .

With regards,

Riya Dey