[fluka-discuss]:

From: Valerio Santoro <valerio.santoro_at_studio.unibo.it>
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2017 09:25:15 +0000

Dear Fluka users,
Good morning, I have to simulate a beam of proton with 230 MeV of energy impinging a cylinder of water of 50 cm. I found a Bragg peak at 30 cm of depth more or less, but the line falls too slow after the peak. I am scoring the total energy in USRBIN with X-Y-Z geometry and the AUXUSRBIN to score just the energy of the protons.Should I switch off the nuclear reactions with neutrons, maybe using TRESHOLDS and TRE-PART cards to find a good Bragg peak, or is there anything else? I' m just a beginner, please heeelp me!!

valerio santoro