[fluka-discuss]: Unable to score data using USRBDX

From: RIYA DEY <riyadey_at_barc.gov.in>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2017 09:31:31 +0530

Dear FLUKA Experts,

I was trying to find out the flux through the surfaces of a cylinder of
radius 60 cm and height 200 cm from a hemispherical source containing
photons of 1 MeV, having radius 100 m i.e.10000 cm above it. I sampled the
source uniformly and the photons are emitted isotropically. When I use
USRBDX card, while processing the data the following error message is
appearing and no data is generated. The area mentioned in the USRBDX card
is taken as the area of the cylinder.

Kindly help me to identify what the issue is.

The .inp file, .flair file and the source.f file are attached here.

With regards,

Riya Dey