[fluka-discuss]: USRBDX Neutron-Energy

From: Konstantin Rönsch <konstantin.roensch_at_tu-ilmenau.de>
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2017 20:33:10 +0100

Dear Fluka experts,

with Fluka i simulate an elektron beam on a tungsten target and i want
to detect the energy spectrum of the neutron radiation between the
materials tungsten and air.

I use the Card USRBDX to detect the spectrum, but i am not shure which
settings are correct for my example. I simulate USRBDX for Neutrons and
in an other card USRBDX with energy and a AUXSCORE card to filter the
neutron part of the energy. So which way is the correct, or what are the
differents, because the results are not exactly the same.

Thanks for help

Konstantin