[fluka-discuss]: magfld.f error

From: 杨尧 <yangyao15_at_mails.ucas.ac.cn>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2018 11:23:25 +0800 (GMT+08:00)

Hello fluka users,

I am trying to add magnetic field into two quadrupoles(with different magnetic field) through the magfld.f user routine. The ROT-DEFI card and LATTICE card is used. When I compiling the magfld.f, it seems like it works. But when I try to plot the magnetic field distribution in the quadrupoles it failed. And when I check the error file, 'STOP no LAQ1 LATTICE'shows in the output file. But the 'LAQ1' has already defined in my input file. I attached my input file and magfld.f file below. Any suggeations or comments will be appreciated. Thank you very much in advance.

Best regards.

Yao Yang