Re: [fluka-discuss]: FLUKA Ray tracing

From: Yuri Simeonov <yuri.simeonov_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2018 12:17:11 +0100

Dear Paola, dear Vasilis,

thank you very much for your answer, I will take a closer look at both the
ray particle and the mgdraw.f routine.
Can you please comment also on another question of mine (see link below)
regarding the max N of Voxels in FLUKA?

http://www.fluka.org/web_archive/earchive/new-fluka-discuss/11290.html

Regards
Yuri