Re: Fluka Run Aborted

From: Stefan Roesler (sroesler@mail.cern.ch)
Date: Mon Sep 17 2007 - 17:35:23 CEST

    Dear Vyacheslav,

    Difficult to help without further information on your input and user
    routines. Could the crash be caused by the latter? In any case you could
    investigate with the debugger:

     gdb <name of executable file> <name of core file>

    for details and further gdb options see the attached course lecture, slide
    16ff.

    Best regards
    Stefan