[fluka-discuss]: Issues with fluka2011.2x

From: SIZWE SCELO MHLONGO <3698012_at_myuwc.ac.za>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2018 23:45:39 +0200

Dear FLUKA experts and community,

I have been using FLUKA (version fluka2011.2c-linux-gfor6.3-64bitAA) on 64
bit machine, with Ubuntu 16.04, and it has been working fine. I tried
running an input file recently and the run wouldn't display progress on
flair, I tried another input file that had been working but it also didn't
run. When processing it reports on the output that "Cannot execute
command", for all the detectors.

I've tried installing the new versions (2x) for gfortran but the same
problem persists. Please kindly assist.

Best regards,

Sizwe

--
Disclaimer - This e-mail is subject to UWC policies and e-mail
disclaimer published on our website at: