Re: About simulating neutron propagation

From: Francesco Cerutti (Francesco.Cerutti@cern.ch)
Date: Sat Oct 06 2007 - 00:14:39 CEST

    Dear Yung-Shun,

    if you are just interested in the spectrum of emerging neutrons, I would
    say that DEFAULTS with SDUM=NEUTRONS is indeed a proper choice. This way
    you switch off the transport of electrons, positrons and photons, then it
    makes no sense to insert in your input the cards EMFCUT, DELTARAY,
    PAIRBREM, PHOTONUC. Moreover, there is no need of explicitly putting
    LOW-NEUT. For your purposes the 2 PHYSICS cards with EVAPORAT
    and COALESCE are not relevant, and I do not see the point of having
    RADDECAY and PHYSICS with DECAYS. As scoring (may be instead of USERDUMP)
    I would suggest the use of USRBDX.

    Cheers

    Francesco

    Francesco Cerutti