[fluka-discuss]: discarding particles from inelastic interaction

From: Shirley Li <shirleyli.phys_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2018 16:13:14 -0700

Dear FLUKA users,

I'm simulating particle interaction in liquid scintillator. I'm wondering
if there is a way to discard secondary particles produced in inelastic
interactions with energy below certain values (to mimic detection threshold
effect)?

I tried THRESHOLd card, but it also discard particles reaching below the
threshold by continuous energy loss. I would like to keep that
propagation.

Thank you ver much!

Shirley