Re: [fluka-discuss]: discarding particles from inelastic interaction

From: Francesc Salvat-Pujol <francesc.salvat.pujol_at_cern.ch>
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2018 15:14:41 +0200

Dear Shirley,

If you are comfortable with user routines, maybe the usrmed.f user
routine can be helpful in your situation. This subroutine is called (if
requested via a MAT-PROP card) every time that a particle is taken from
the stack, ready to be transported, and at every boundary crossing.

If you INCLUDE '(TRACKR)' , you will have access to the variable LTRACK,
which provides you with the generation number of the particle (1 for
primary, 2 for secondary, etc). Combining this with the particle kinetic
energy you should be able to implement the logics you need.

See the manual for usrmed.f and MAT-PROP for further details.

Hope this helps,

Cesc

--
Francesc Salvat Pujol