ASSIGNMA command for the case of the free format region input [2]

From: Vadim Talanov (Vadim.Talanov@cern.ch)
Date: Fri Oct 12 2007 - 11:36:07 CEST

    Dear Giuseppe,

    Thanks for an answer, but sorry I am afraid I have to re-formulate my question
    maybe a bit more correctly:

    In the case of the free format region input, does the region "name" have any
    meaning for the subsequent ASSIGNMA command?

    Or the regions in the case of the free format region input must be still
    identified in the ASSIGNMA command by an integer number corresponding to the
    order of their definition in the geometry input (and their "names" can not be
    used to assign materials to the regions)?

    If the answer to the first part of my question is "YES" then I am just wondering
    where is described how to use the region "names" in the ASSIGNMA command...

    Sorry once again for a possible mis-understanding,

    Kind regards, Vadim