Re: ASSIGNMA command for the case of the free format region input [2]

From: Alberto Fasso' (fasso@SLAC.Stanford.EDU)
Date: Fri Oct 12 2007 - 12:45:36 CEST

    Dear Vadim,

    the answer to the first part of your question is "YES".

    The answer to the second part is that unfortunately the manual has not yet been
    updated to account for input based on names.
    In short, I can tell you that you can now use names of regions or materials
    or particles in all places where in the past you would have input region
    numbers or material numbers or particle numbers. For instance,
    ASSIGNMA TITANIUM Etarget
    EMF-BIAS 1022. 0.0 0.0 ExtBH1 C4L90Vac
    EMFCUT 16. 1.E-6 0.0 HYDROGEN @LASTMAT PROD-CUT
    EMFCUT 16. 1.E-6 0.0 ExtBH1 @LASTREG
    PHOTONUC 1.0 0.0 0.0 HYDROGEN @LASTMAT
    SCORE EM-ENRGY ENERGY 0.0 0.0 0.0 0.0

    Note that @LASTMAT, @LASTREG and @LASTPART can stand for the largest
    material, region and particle number vailable.

    Alberto

    --
    Alberto Fassò
    SLAC-RP, MS 48, 2575 Sand Hill Road, Menlo Park CA 94025