Re: [fluka-discuss]: run in Flair

From: Francesco Cerutti <Francesco.Cerutti_at_cern.ch>
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2018 09:54:27 +0200

Dear Vashek,

if you look into the FLUKA output file test001.out (the problem is not
Flair specific), you can realize immediately at the end of the latter the
reason for the abort:

   *** Invalid null photon threshold ***
  Abort called from EMFCTS reason NULL GAMMA THRESHOLD Run stopped!
  STOP NULL GAMMA THRESHOLD

The EMFCUT card, if issued in the input, wants now an explicit threshold
value for photons too

Kind regards

Francesco

Francesco Cerutti