Re: [fluka-discuss]: Merging data problem in FLAIR

From: Santana, Mario <msantana_at_slac.stanford.edu>
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2018 17:55:52 +0000

Hi Duy,

I use simple scripts to merge data (not Flair). Those scripts make use of the different analysis tools in $FLUPRO/fluti e.g. usbsuw, ustsuw, …. I guess Flair does the same.
Those tools (usbsuw.f …) have some parameters that define the maximum number of files, etc. e.g. MXUSBN, MXDUMM.
You can edit those, and recompile.

Alternatively you could write a script which analyzes files in batches of e.g. 100 first, and then the resulting files as a second step.

-Mario

If you open any of those, e.g. ‘usbsuw.f’ you will see