[fluka-discuss]: New Evap with Heavy frag

From: Devis Dean <devis.dean_at_studio.unibo.it>
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2018 09:56:08 +0000

Dear Fluka Experts,

i'm trying to study activation of the head of a therapeutic linac,

then in the card PHYSICS, type Evaporat, i must insert the model New Evap with Heavy Frag, also important for scoring RESNUCLEI.

The simulation starts and ends with Finished ok,

but when i save the generated files, appears the screen that I send in attachment.

If i close and re-open the file.flair, the model is automatically become IGNORE.

I think the whole simulation was done with the IGNORE model.

I read in the guide that "IT CAN BRING A SIGNIFICANT CPU BURDEN",

but I did not understand what is the problem.

Can you help me?

Thank you very much.

Devis